Sandhurst Lake......

Good Morning all...

As some of you know I am new to this website, and after reading countless posts and articles I'm more than happy to have chosen this site as my source of angling information and carpy banter! There are some real gentlemen on here that post threads and reply to others in such a friendly and informative manor!! It's great to see :o)

I'm heading down to the Sandhurst lake in Yateley this weekend, and was wondering if any members from this site are planning on wetting a line there over the weekend?!?! Looking for nothing more than a little lakeside banter with brew in hand and maybe a few carp in the net :D

Paul

Guest Anonymous

Not this weekend Paul but I'll be doing 72 on the North from 16th April, then pulling off for 48 on Sandy before going back on the North for another 72 if you're about.

And your second paragraph, kind comments mate, there are some top blokes on here.

hahaha Ok now I'm insanely jealous that you're getting to fish so much! :o( But none the less I wish you luck mate...

I've never fished the North lake or Sandy... Strange when you think I only live ten minutes from the CEMEX lakes!! Are they both back to being syndicate waters?

Are you sure it is free this weekend as i thought i read on Cemex that it was booked every weekend till July , fished there last weekend as the booked on party did not pay we were the only two on there for a while only 4 on when we left . No fish caught and the only fish we saw were as we reeled in the last rod :roll:

Are you sure it is free this weekend as i thought i read on Cemex that it was booked every weekend till July , fished there last weekend as the booked on party did not pay we were the only two on there for a while only 4 on when we left . No fish caught and the only fish we saw were as we reeled in the last rod :roll:
when did you pull off,my mate done sunday night and monday and had 6 takes,banking 4