Fishing france... What gear!!

poolio88

Hiya guys i am really thinking of fishing France in the near future, at the moment i have only got fox warriors 2.75lb test paired with dawia emcast 5000 reels.

I am just wondering what gear and tackle i would need to get to be propberly prepared to tackle monster carp in frace.

Any info what gear you have used and would recommend would be amazing!

Jason

i used 2 fox warriors with diawa windcast reels with 12lb line on and had no trouble but the lake i was fishing was more of a runs water mostly upper 20's the only thing i would change for bigger fish is step up to 15lb mainline,you can usually use a boat in france so if you need to get further than you can cast,use the boat

:D I would wait until you decide on a venue, there are lots available and you can pick one that suits your tackle and methods!

Or you can get big rods and reels so that you are always able to fish how you want, the main thing to consider yes there are some big carp in France however they are eclipsed by the ammount of smaller ones so do not get your hopes up as you have to fish hard to catch the better sized carp 8)