Little Hayes, Todber

burg

• 2 weeks later...

Just to give you a update to how we got on...

There was 24 guys fishing Big Hayes as part of the Fox RAF carp team, during the 48 hr event, we managed to catch 85 carp between us, and I had 15 for 198-07... Lots of stunning carp caught, with fully scaled and linears.. Also threw up a couple of stunning ghosties including one of 23lbs, and a couple of small barbel...

Being the conditions was not great, with night time temperatures on the bank at -5 and daytime up to +12... it fished very well...

Yes it is very open and very commercial, but the facilities are great, a awesome tackle shop... If you want to put a bend in the rods... I Doyle recommend it.....

Big Hayes still fishing well.

3 of us moved on as you guys moved off and all had fish straight away. I ended up coming home the next day thou as couldnt take any more fishing with killer man flu ( I actually died 6 times). Spoke to my friend and he has had 10 fish since I left.

Was going to come and find you nash gadge to say hello but to be brutily honest I felt like death and had the hump with the other guy I was fishing with as he was being a noob.

Oh loved the fly over by a rather large helicopter that circled the lake at low level about an hour after you guys left. Guess they still expected you guys to be there!