bigger carp West Sussex

Hi, I live in west susex and would like to know if there are any good lakes anyone could recommend with fish over twenty and up to about fourty local to me, I fish Passies but the biggest I have had from there is low teens I dont think there are any bigger ones in there so any ideas? a syndicte water would be good but dont think there are any close to me, thanks Pete.

Mill Farm in Petworth is always good, not many 30lb plus but a few and tones of 20's.

Also menards, quite pricey and have to pay joining fee but there are some lovely fish in there. google menards horsham and check the gallary.

MBK leisure just outside petersfield. Barons pond or the coloured ponds. good head of 20's plus they have a specimen lake aswell.

hope this helps.

You have got loads of lakes down there sir!

Have you had a butchers at the C&DAS ticket - have always been some cracking fish in there. The Southern Leisure Centre (as was) - also in Chi - has some great waters too. Westhampnett (now CEMEX) is a good shout.

Plenty of options around the Horsham/Crawley area too - although don't know those personally.

You have got loads of lakes down there sir!

Have you had a butchers at the C&DAS ticket - have always been some cracking fish in there. The Southern Leisure Centre (as was) - also in Chi - has some great waters too. Westhampnett (now CEMEX) is a good shout.

Plenty of options around the Horsham/Crawley area too - although don't know those personally.

there is a long waitin list for membership for C&DAS. I used to be a member there and wish i had stuck with it as cant back on there now and it used to be great!

i suppose that is a fair point.

it is however frustrating seein as I used to live within the 12 miles and was a member for 3 years but now i have moved 4 miles down the road all of a sudden i have to wait 2 years to join??

But as i say there are plenty of other good lakes around here so not really the end of the world.