LAKES NEAR DRAYTON MANOR????????????

im guessing its drayton res by the info picked up from the search engine, is there any big stuff in there!!!

Drayton res has got some big fish, but it's in daventry, not tamworth :D , you probably mean borrowpit lake, next to the snowdome, which you can see off the A5, there's a thread running at the mo about it :wink:

if you mean the pool just round corner by fazely its called meadows fishery and is syndicate but only about 15 fish over 15lb and 750 6-8lbs,it has got a web site with some info £250 a year,my mate joined it and doesn't go anymore because fish are so small,i fished it as guest couple of times only had 4fish all under 8lb

if you mean the pool just round corner by fazely its called meadows fishery and is syndicate but only about 15 fish over 15lb and 750 6-8lbs,it has got a web site with some info £250 a year,my mate joined it and doesn't go anymore because fish are so small,i fished it as guest couple of times only had 4fish all under 8lb

15 fish over 15lb. ?

There 25 20s in there mate.

Quite a fair number above 15lb also.

theres 1050 fish in there and the average is around 8-12lb.

i spoke to the lad from fosters who put them in there was about 20 fish the biggest about 22 and that died,also dave who works for geff told us he had put 800 4-6 carp in 2years ago the people i know on the syndicate will tell you a lot different about the size because from 40 fish in a session none over 10lb says the average is not 10lb 12lb

most being around 8lb mark i can say the fish are in mint condition but a recent silky weed problem and the fish size but my mate's off altogether even thought about asking for money back, :twisted:

hi guys when't to Drayton manor a few weeks ago with the kids and i drove past some big lakes does any one have any info on these venues, stock etc etc...

Which route did you take to get to Drayton Manor? I live a few miles from there and may be able to offer info if we can pin down just where you spotted the lakes.

There are several in the area, as it goes.

Ian

i was coming from hinckley so that way :lol::lol: big massive lakes/reson the right hand side???

You'll need to be more specific. "Coming from Hinkley" can be achieved on several routes!

Motorway? A5? Through Kingsbury or Tamworth? Give us a bit of a clue!

Ian