essinton pools

hi everyone i fish here every saturday and sunday mostly on the back pool :P i find it the better pool fishing wise and because it is less busy . i agree with you all why u say the basliff is a bit of a nob :lol: because i is very true. but as all they are not the best pool in wolverhampton. the biggest fish in the back pool that has been caught lately is a 34 pound common carp my biggest out of back pool though is only a 13 pound carp. The best bait i have found for the carp is lunchoen meat. :P:P:lol::o:wink: thank for reading

I live next door to the place (well 5 mins away- used to live opposite) and its a load of rubbish!!!

Bailiffs are full of the brown stodgy stuff, there are however 20s in there, fact, although not many and the hassle you get of drunken teenagers makes it slightly less relaxing than it should be- i should know- used to be one of them :lol::lol::lol:

I live next door to the place (well 5 mins away- used to live opposite) and its a load of rubbish!!!

Bailiffs are full of the brown stodgy stuff, there are however 20s in there, fact, although not many and the hassle you get of drunken teenagers makes it slightly less relaxing than it should be- i should know- used to be one of them :lol::lol::lol:

Where do you live then?

Are you on about millride? or the 2 pools that are just behind it?, If its the ones behind it can you even fish there now?, The old bloke that owned was a nice guy however im pretty sure hes sold it because i got my head bit off for walking around it apparently its a private club water???

Your on about the pig farm mate, syndicate now.

• 1 month later...

the chap who caught that fish is a big bloke my mate was there said it didnt look thirty on pic but he said it was,must admit the last 6 times ive been there that fish has been 30,34,38,39,32and 41 dont listen to what your told on there keep yourself to yourself,worth fishing though some nice fish night fishing is a mare with the kids on the carpark and when you finnaly get some sleep you get woke up by dog walkers :(