Le PEtit Pressigny

laben

Hi all,

I'm currently staying at a little village in France called Le Petit Pressigny. There's a gorgeous lake here, but I was wondering if anyone has fished it before. Fished it once already and had a carp at 5lbs. Just wondered if anyone has any info on it?

Regards

Ben

Is it the villages 'plan d'eau'????? most villages have a communal lake for the villagers... most have carp in but dont go to much size in fact we donate some of our small carp to our local village lake every couple of years.

Did you have to buy a carte de peche to fish it?

Cant find any info on it so am presuming the above is correct

Sounds like that is exactly what type of place it is. There is a 30 acre lake down the road but it is for gites. Does anyone know anywhere in the Brenne National Park that you can fish at as I am very close to there. Otherwise, anywhere near Tours? Preferably a runs water as I will only be able to do a day unfortunately!

Ben

Went to Le Moulin du Mee in the end. Had an awesome days fishing. Went on the runs pool and I certainly got plenty of them! 26 carp and 3 tench. Biggest was 15lb but the majority were 10lb +. Fish were immaculate. Really nice family and a great venue. Will definitely be going again. They do have a specimen lake which is where I'll be going next time. Although will be good to try the runs lake again after the proposed developments. Should be an awesome lake then (if it can get any better!). Would highly recommend to anyone.

Thanks to Mrs Rusheslake for pointing me in the right direction.

Ben