Stanton Lakes Stoney Stanton

Thanks for that.i think i will give it a miss.Do you know any where else thats worth a bash in the east Midlands,im currantly a member at Beadles Lakes,the weed is growing thick and fast another month and there will be about 5 swims worth fishing.

Thanks

Thanks for that.i think i will give it a miss.Do you know any where else thats worth a bash in the east Midlands,im currantly a member at Beadles Lakes,the weed is growing thick and fast another month and there will be about 5 swims worth fishing.

Thanks

Keep at it mate you can take fish from the really weedy swims on there, the carp will be in and around the weed afterall. Dont follow the crowds on there doing the obvious spots at range - find fish and go for them where they are regardless of weed - theres always little spots.

When people stop because they are scared of fishing in weed you get lots of choice on pegs its much better.

No-one fished peg 1 last autumn - I fished a small channel in the weed close in during a short overnighter (only session last year) and had 5 takes landing 4.

Will be going there overnight for the first time this year on saturday - would be nice to have a fish or 2 :wink: