Pool hall or Blue Bell lakes

I'm going for a day session on Sunday, first in a while but I don't. Know where to go? At the min it's the choose between Blue Bell and Pool Hall, there both about an hour away from derby, is there anywhere else recommended? Or does anyone want to tag along?

Nealy from your other post in the forum re not catching, I would travel over to Daventry and fish drayton res.

its a mad runs water and a good place to try out different rigs etc,

ive only fished it once and broke my PB, but have visited a few times and seen no end of fish come out, bottom fished , surface fished , boilies pellets dog biscuits all work well.

Good luck where ever you end up.

Bowza

Id get on pool hall mate, we moved all the fish from speci to runs yesterday, Lots of fish in there now got a very good chance of a mid 20..and its fishing its head off!!

Fished riddings 100s of times, down there most days, good little water carp to high 30s at this time of year.

Not the easiest of waters though, fish peg 10 if you go mate, or maybe 2,3,4 if its hot.. Fish just bags of 5 or 6 boilies. DONT put alot of bait in or you will be pestered.

Fished riddings 100s of times, down there most days, good little water carp to high 30s at this time of year.

Not the easiest of waters though, fish peg 10 if you go mate, or maybe 2,3,4 if its hot.. Fish just bags of 5 or 6 boilies. DONT put alot of bait in or you will be pestered.

Got to agree there....peg 10 is HOT! Nice saus/bacon sarnies too :D:wink:

Best to book.

Best to book.

Nice is not the word..:L:L:)

Best to book.

Ive booked peg 2, is it best to change?

I spoke to the chap there and he said in the warmer weather they come up that end?

SO now i need to decide Riddings or Pool Hall :roll: