wollaston club

hi ive just brought a wollaston membership and wondered if anyone had fished the lake they have not the dam but the other one,ive heard theirs some clonkers in their and they have said its really hard just wondered if any one knows more about it whats in their and any tips that would be great thanks

brett :D

Well if it's the lake I think your on about ft a ticket on it can you do nights?anyway have a look in google earth last time I looked it was shallow an you can see the gullys and bars, when it's hot fish these as the fish are up in the water so I'm told, they look ok lake mate, I might have a bike down at the weekend and then go to me syndi and bait up

yeah as i say its on the wollaston ticket and you can night fish it im going down their tonight to put abit of bait in and see if i can see where the fish are patrolling im gunna do a night session on their this weekend,im told its quite hard to fish and quite weedy aswell but their are some beuts in their

perkins in earls barton mate i think they have ran out now as they run from june to june so their will be no point as they get the new ones in in about 2 weeks but thats where you get them from ahh yh i know the wellingborough lakes near the prison some absolute lumps in their mate