Chase Lakes, Rush Green, Essex

it can be pretty good over there mate . i usually fish there because the front lake can get pretty well banged out.

you`ll love it if you love fishing in weed , the bottom is covered in the stuff , the official bardag club website calls it fila-something algae but lets face it its weed :lol:

as for tactics , location etc take a gander at the bardag website it`ll tell you all you need to know and its usually up to date too.

it can be pretty good over there mate . i usually fish there because the front lake can get pretty well banged out.

you`ll love it if you love fishing in weed , the bottom is covered in the stuff , the official bardag club website calls it fila-something algae but lets face it its weed :lol:

as for tactics , location etc take a gander at the bardag website it`ll tell you all you need to know and its usually up to date too.

Nice one mate, cheers.

I looked at the website but there's nothing like a bit of info from someone who's fished it :)

As i've just found out from you, it's weed not silt as they state on the website.

Thanks for the reply

i would describe it more as shallow silt with a thin 2 maybe 3 inches of silkweed type gear on the bottom which may or may not be algae i`m really no expert :lol:

as the website states , a decent popped up or balanced hookbait should sort it although i`ve caught on bottom baits before over there.

i usually fish a snowman on one rod with a fluro pop up on it .

i usually fish day sessions so i wouldnt lead around too much even if i could afford a marker set up :lol:

after a while you just get to know which swims produce the carp . you just have to get up early in the morning to get in one :)