runs water in france

damcarpcatcher

go have a look on angling lines mate and check out roseau it crazy fishing just take loads pellet for two people 1 week 40kilo should do if not try crete lakes new venue fished it a few times and never failed great food as well

NO TEXT TALK PLEASE!

I've highlighted the edits for you.

x2gsd

With all due respect CarpQuarry.... ClearWater is in Brittany and is nowhere near to being 'North France as near to Calais as possible'...

Lets keep recommendations as near to brief as possible..

Right on track now....

If you are prepared to travel 3 - 3.5 hrs from Calais I think you would most certainly benefit from having a bigger choice from more 'quality' venues.

I have heard great things about Genesis a fairly newish fishery which will suit you Im sure...

https://forum.carp.com/fishing-holidays.php

or pm Gillcover

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

been to les quis about 15 times before my son was born then fishing i know bernie very well. it is a quality water with some huge fish in the old long and elf lakes the bay was added a few years ago. we used to do days on there when it was open to anyone fishing the other lakes as a play thing during the hot sunny days caught a load of 20's and a few 30's. food is great as well. just looking for a place to drive and survive not a coach trip venue. cheers