syndicate lakes in east sussex

dougmoon

hi all

can anyone help me?

i have returned to fishing this season after a 23 year gap.

i have fished all the day ticket waters i can find.

i am looking for a members/syndicate lake with decent sized fish

having read as much as i can on here i know they are out there but seem impossible to find

any help would be gratefully recieved

doug

• 1 year later...

Join a club mate. Syndicates are hard to find and take time to get into.. pubs, and tackle sops best bet! Don't worry about 'em, they're usually expensive, and would be hard.. Although superb of course, but that's the point..

Once a syndicate is full of members, that's it.. it's shut up shop.. the are no email mailing lists like clubs have!

I'd just stick at my daytickets and perhaps a club..I'm newly back ino it myself.

well i have found a couple.

one i have been trying to get into for 2 years :shock:

i do quite fancy broadoak in crowborough, typicaly, some places came up this year and i was financialy embarassed at the time :roll:

there is also a new lake being dug that has places but im not sure if the investment for the future is worth while :?

i did join a day only club/syndicate on the water i started fishing on as a boy. but i only fish winters on it as its so clicky and full of stirring numptys which spoils it.

so the quest goes on, ive applied to a couple this season (no news yet :cry: ) so im still searching, meeting more people and travelling further. so i hope something comes up for next season :)

doug