WILLESLEY LAKE ASHBEY- DEL-LA ZOUCH

hat1971

theres a few threads on it ive fished it five times in the last four months and its been hard going not many carp are showing them selfs was down there last week on sunday and the same story again one guy had been there since the thursday and had only managed one out even christine the owner said its been really slow part of the problem i think is the ammount of preasure on the venue and the ammount of bait folk are putting in there since becoming a season ticket holder in june have only managed one bream out im sticking with it though as the numbers fishing it are droping slowly due to the weather so may make a difference hope that answers a few for you buddy

Thanks alot for the replys so far lads,sorry about the caps lock being on,ill try not to shout to much :oops:is your gear safe enough on there dont wanna get mugged as i normally fish on my own :D do like the look of this place thinking about becoming a member have to spend a while on the lake first,dont mind a challenge makes the fish more rewarding.try and give it a go during the autumn winter only get to go every three weeks for 48 hours so mite have my work cut out.ill get the brew on if i see you down there lads :D

ive never had any bother down there but you do get the odd one walking round during the day but theres allways someone near by so im sure you will be fine mate i will be down there four another 24hr in oct or may do it end of the month not made my mind up where to fish yet and on that trip there will be 3 maybe 4 of us il give you a shout if we go mate to see if your down there

Is it really £8 a night to fish Willesley nowadays? So if you wanted to spend alot of time on there it would cost a shedload of cash!!

If it was my target water i would have to fork out close to £500 a year to fish the amount i like to do.

Did hear a rumour that Christine is jacking it after this year and the place will go up for sale.