Jump to content

some help please

Recommended Posts

ive always wanted to fish in england so next year myself and my mates are giving france a miss for one year and we are planning a trip to england. i need some help finding the right venue. we would be getting the boat to hollyhead. so some where close to that would be ideal. (3-4 hours drive) we were looking to fish a water that holds 30's and maybe 40's to make it interesting. any help or info would be great. :?::?::?:

Link to comment
Share on other sites



£26 for a year, one licence covers the use of 2 rods, if you use 3 or 4 rods you'll need a second licence :wink:

you can also get an 8 day licence for £9.50 and the same applies, you'll need 2 of them if you use 3 or 4 rods :wink:

once you have your rod licence/s you just need your day ticket money :wink:8)

good luck mate :wink:8)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...