Unfished Lake Discovered!

hardgraf

Hello all

Two weeks ago a French friend of mine informed me that his dad had recently bought a lake near Lyon.

He went home to France armed with my questions re fishing his dad's new aquisition. He's just returned & informed me that we are free to go over & fish whenever we want. The lake is in a rural location & about 3 acres in size. It's surrounded by woodland & has never been fished. His uncle has told him 'The lake has carps to over 20kg' :shock: however, we're unsure as to numbers of 'carps'.

We gave his dad a ring tonight explaining how to prepare chick peas, hemp & bait a shallow swim.

Just a matter of waiting for his findings. I'm quite excited to say the least! :D

Can anyone suggest the latest time of the year worth going over, would you expect October to be productive?

Thanks,

Tom

Hello all

Two weeks ago a French friend of mine informed me that his dad had recently bought a lake near Lyon.

He went home to France armed with my questions re fishing his dad's new aquisition. He's just returned & informed me that we are free to go over & fish whenever we want. The lake is in a rural location & about 3 acres in size. It's surrounded by woodland & has never been fished. His uncle has told him 'The lake has carps to over 20kg' :shock: however, we're unsure as to numbers of 'carps'.

We gave his dad a ring tonight explaining how to prepare chick peas, hemp & bait a shallow swim.

Just a matter of waiting for his findings. I'm quite excited to say the least! :D

Can anyone suggest the latest time of the year worth going over, would you expect October to be productive?

Thanks,

Tom

Tom, whenever you decide to visit I'll be happy to offer you a lift. I'll bring my rods............

Hey, good luck!

Ian.