Bakers Puddle Stowmarket

i havent actually fished it yet but am going to next weekend i was wondering if anyone knows what bait, rigs, swim etc works well any help appreciated thanks.

Its a rectangular shape irrigation pond with a small inlet at the road end and about 3/4 of an acre maximum next to a farm. The lake drops down and has 2 definite shelves as it drops. As far as I'm aware it has gone from Day Ticket to being on the GAPS club book, although I'm not totally sure on that. It did in fact used to be a Stock Pond (and in my view is about all that it is good for :shock::roll::twisted: )

Bait is easy, sweetcorn, luncheon meat, peperami, or a good boilie, and they love PLENTY of sweetcorn and groundbait.

How simple can tying a Knotless knot rig with a hair be?

It doesn't matter what swim, although 2 or 3 will be very obvious and most of your casting will along the margins anyway. You could cast from one end to the other!

Not sure how many fish over 20, but I don't think many. There is very little natural food for the fish other than the slugs that they like hoovering up from the overhanging foliage. The best feature that had a lot of bloodworm alongside it is no longer there, the rushes were cut down to create another swim/platform.

I honestly don't know how up to date the website is, the best I can suggest is to have a word with the farmer if you can get hold of him, he wasn't about when a mate went down for a look and to find out what was happening, the only thing he could find out is what was on the noticeboard