Ringland Lakes - Norfolk

Its a no-no. :evil:

Its been taken off the cemex list of waters ... I live only 10 miles from the lake and even the locals dont know whats going on . The word was it was up for sale but i dont really know.

Such a shame cos its a great little water ...

Anyone got any info on ringland lakes - the only info I can find is about 4 years old.

is it day ticket or syndicate and what the stocking is

Cheers

From Cemex Friday night the 31st July 2009:

http://www.cemexangling.co.uk/new_site/venueinfo.php?function=viewvenue&venueid=213

I'm pretty positive I've posted about Ringland before, if I have just by posting on an existing thread would bring it back to the top :wink:

cheers salokcinnodrog!

If i have read the info right the lake needs to be booked by 10 anlgers for 24r sessions, so i assume that individual day tickets are not available.

Thats great that it is now re-open but I prefer to fish alone 90% of the time and do not have 10 angling buddies :(

How do you think it will do with exclusive booking

cheers salokcinnodrog!

If i have read the info right the lake needs to be booked by 10 anlgers for 24r sessions, so i assume that individual day tickets are not available.

Thats great that it is now re-open but I prefer to fish alone 90% of the time and do not have 10 angling buddies :(

From years ago when I fished Days Lake (which at the time was the only one on the complex with definite carp in, and only about 10 carp at the time as well, (1994/5)), if there were any more than 3 anglers on there it switched off.

The new stocking may make it a better venue, as to how it fishes and whether there are any other variations of tickets from Cemex, I would recommend contacting them :wink:

cheers salokcinnodrog!

well i think 4 anglers on the water would be ok spread yourself out and find the fish.. during the day most of the fish go up the far end ..During the eve/night they move to other parts of the lake .Myself and 5 others fished it last sept for 48hrs and i think 6 fish were landed up to 17 lbs Most fish were caught at night or early morning half way up the lake on the road side. Hope this helps :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

So whats going on with these lakes now then??

Took a drive down yesterday to try and jump the fence (naughty me) but the entrance is now being used for dumping your rubbish its a right mess and when you walk past that down to the bridge its all over grown and there is a massive metal gate at the bridge now :cry: I guess this once lovely water is being left to its own now??

So whats going on with these lakes now then??

Took a drive down yesterday to try and jump the fence (naughty me) but the entrance is now being used for dumping your rubbish its a right mess and when you walk past that down to the bridge its all over grown and there is a massive metal gate at the bridge now :cry: I guess this once lovely water is being left to its own now??

The gate is the only access onto the site from memory, so it sounds like you know more than most.

• 2 weeks later...