cobbleacre?

i have been fishing cobbleacre now for about 3 months on and off and have caught around 38 carp from the spec lake marios 29 of witch have been over 20lbs and these so called small cats i havent caught a single one of them. i will say one thing about bob he is a good bloke and will do anything for anyone providing you dont s**t on him. since i have been fishing the lake i wound say i have seen around 35-40 different 20lb carp on the bank, 4 x 30lb carp on the bank and loads of 30+cats and thats just the ones i have seen on the bank while i have been there

Spot on m8...take it you haven't seen or caught any of these mysterious 5lb carp either!!!!! :roll:

yah i do know what fish they were.............scotts fish was one of them that came out on sat night 30lb 6oz to a young lad , a long with two other commons at 31lb 10oz and 30lb 14oz that had been out over the last three weeks, also about five weeks ago i also saw a 31lb 2oz mirror caught from sun set corner by another young lad. what people need to do is spend more time fishing and less time bitching about people and fisherys and they might catch a few more fish .

hey salokcinnodrog, done a lot of time on the mills too mate until the last year or two, must of crossed paths with you in the past then buddy, whats your name mate might no you. you still fishing there at all, nice lake to fish on, sure you will agree

Hi Mate,

Welcome to the Forum,

The Name's Nick, my username backwards :wink:

Taverham is a Beautiful Place to fish definately

No I'm not fishing there any more.

I felt that I had gone as far as I could fishwise, and didn't like the way things were turning out with the Bailiff (who has since left). I think over the 10years from 1992-2002 I had caught many of the Fish in the Lake and wasn't going to catch many new ones. Even if they were at higher weights I don't like re-captures and although some of the New Fish Stocks I was getting more recaptures than New Fish.

Take Care Mate

Nick

ahh see what you have done there, nick gordon im guessin then, cant say i remember the name mate, would be nice to see some of the better fish you have had from there mate, nice to see how there coming on now, if you got any snaps would like to see em, see what ones i can go for, lol

e-mail me at lynnplayford@gmail.com (my mums email, mine is down at the mo) cheers buddy

Will dig some out Mate,

Got some pics somewhere, of fish that I actually stocked in there when I was working there. Some from Redmire Stock, some Italians and other Fish.

Strangely in all the years of Fishing there I only had 1 20. Had loads of fish, but only the 1 20lb Common.

yah i do know what fish they were.............scotts fish was one of them that came out on sat night 30lb 6oz to a young lad , a long with two other commons at 31lb 10oz and 30lb 14oz that had been out over the last three weeks, also about five weeks ago i also saw a 31lb 2oz mirror caught from sun set corner by another young lad. what people need to do is spend more time fishing and less time bitching about people and fisherys and they might catch a few more fish .

Well said m8 :wink:

Guest reizend
i have been fishing cobbleacre now for about 3 months on and off and have caught around 38 carp from the spec lake marios 29 of witch have been over 20lbs and these so called small cats i havent caught a single one of them. i will say one thing about bob he is a good bloke and will do anything for anyone providing you dont s**t on him. since i have been fishing the lake i wound say i have seen around 35-40 different 20lb carp on the bank, 4 x 30lb carp on the bank and loads of 30+cats and thats just the ones i have seen on the bank while i have been there

I can not think of a week that I've missed this year and for a very small lake I can not see how you've got in caught all these fish and got out without anyone seeing you.

4x30s Joke

Loads of 30 cats that's not even funny.

seen around 35 to 40 different 20's. How much is Bob paying you to say that.

It is correct that there was a lot of singles put in the lake about 18 years ago. I know i helped put them in.

It's also true that most are buried behind the kidney pond. I know, I helped bury them.

The lake is a fake just as Tav mills was when bob had it.

When a fishery manager get a persent of the takings then whats he going to say when someone call and asks how its fishing?

I can not think of a week that I've missed this year and for a very small lake I can not see how you've got in caught all these fish and got out without anyone seeing you.

4x30s Joke

Loads of 30 cats that's not even funny.

seen around 35 to 40 different 20's. How much is Bob paying you to say that.

It is correct that there was a lot of singles put in the lake about 18 years ago. I know i helped put them in.

It's also true that most are buried behind the kidney pond. I know, I helped bury them.

The lake is a fake just as Tav mills was when bob had it.

When a fishery manager get a persent of the takings then whats he going to say when someone call and asks how its fishing?

Calling somebody else a liar now Reizend???? You have one real bad attitude, perhaps it's time you gave up fishing (don't appear to be that good at it anyhow if all you catch is 5lb carp in a fishery stacked with 20's) and take up anger management. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Guest reizend

[Calling somebody else a liar now Reizend???? You have one real bad attitude, perhaps it's time you gave up fishing (don't appear to be that good at it anyhow if all you catch is 5lb carp in a fishery stacked with 20's) and take up anger management. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Yep liar; sue me.

The so called (young anglers) catching 30's again I was there and they were low 20's with wishfull thinking scales.

How many times did you hear reports of many fish over 20lbs coming out of Taverham mills? did you ever meat any of these anglers?

Bull is Bulls no matter how you dress it up and after 28 years fishing for carp I can smell lots at Hevingham.

Twisted is paying £20 a night to fish a overcrowded lake to finance the building of log cabins

Me begining to think someone on here is Bob?

I can assure you that I'm not Bob if that's what you're thinking. Bob is not registered on this forum, or any other to my knowledge. If you are going to slag someone off, you should at least get your facts right. Bob is not on a percentage, he's on a salary and anyone who has held a similar position will know that the money isn't that good.

I've spoken to Bob, several times today and he is aware of your comments, he also knows who you are and would welcome the opportunity to speak to you on a one to one basis in an attempt to understand your grievances.

Of course it is easy to take the coward's way out and shout your mouth off when you are able to hide behind a username but are you man enough to back up your slanderous remarks face to face??

Well are you Reizand??? Man or mouse?? Which is it???

You have Bob's number...call him now....he's waiting for your call

Seeing as you are online again Reizand (and surprisingly quiet all of a sudden), I thought I'd let you know that Bob is very serious about talking to you. He doesn't know where you live, but he knows where you work. He has tried to contact you there, only to be told you are on holiday this week. Hopefully you will do the gentlemanly thing and call him, if not, I'm sure you will see him next Monday

Guest reizend

I can assure you that I'm not Bob if that's what you're thinking. Bob is not registered on this forum, or any other to my knowledge. If you are going to slag someone off, you should at least get your facts right. Bob is not on a percentage, he's on a salary and anyone who has held a similar position will know that the money isn't that good.

I've spoken to Bob, several times today and he is aware of your comments, he also knows who you are and would welcome the opportunity to speak to you on a one to one basis in an attempt to understand your grievances.

Of course it is easy to take the coward's way out and shout your mouth off when you are able to hide behind a username but are you man enough to back up your slanderous remarks face to face??

Well are you Reizand??? Man or mouse?? Which is it???

Oh don't make me laugh!!!!!!!!!

I'm 6'1" and 18 stone where the hell can I hide!!!!!!!

I've done my face to face bit and said all I need to say to anyone down there.

This is a free forum and the last time I looked I am living in the UK a free country.

In that respect I am at liberty to speak my mind. If you dont like it don't read it.

In the mean time if i'm not telling the truth sue me.

As I've said to many times to mention, I was told in great detail by the owner that he had and lost planning permision for lots of log cabins down there and was seeking new permision.

As Bobs dad told me in between shouting at me for not fishing the spec lake. Cobbleache is a bussiness. The owner needs as many anglers as poss on the spec lake to fund the building of the cabins.

The previous bailiff was promised by the owner that he could place an order for 20 x 20lb simmo fish to replace the dwindling stock and promote compatition feeding. That never happened.

I was told by bobs dad to put all the baby cats in the stock pond. The next week I was told not too?

And to top off everything else when I'm told that there is an 8 angler limit on the lake and I turn up and there is already 12 on there, what am I to think.

My money will not be used for the building of log cabins.

No probs mate.

Shunt? over to you?

I will admit that my reference to visiting Reizand's workplace comes across as a threat. I meant to imply that Bob is keen to "talk to him". No aggression is implied and I apologise to Reizand unreservedly for what I can only describe as very bad wording.

To clarify the situation, and put it to bed as far as I'm concerned, Reizand voiced his point of view with regard to his bad experience at Cobbleacre. I didn't have a problem with that and voiced my point of view referring to my good experiences, more or less to give a balanced and objective point of view. If you read through the threads, Reizand decided to attack my view and made everything personal. I don't have an axe to grind with reizand, I don't even know the guy, but I didn't feel there was a need to attack me. Rightly or wrongly, I retaliated.

I stated in an earlier posting that Reizand appeared to have a complete downer on the place and I went on to say that I respect that. What I don't agree with is making ubsubstantiated accusations against an individual, unless you can back up your statements with hard facts, and I'm not talking log cabins, fish stocks and the like here.

Reizand...I apologise if I've caused offence, but you have more than played your part in all of this. Bob is still keen to talk to you on a one to one basis. He says he is prepared to apologise for the incident that took place between you and his father and will do anything he can to put things right between the two of you. All he wants is an end to the accusations and I don't think that is too much to ask. I also apologise for implying a threat, I genuinely did not mean it that way.

That's an end to matter as far as I'm concerned, except to say, give Bob a ring fella....you have nothing to lose and possibly everything to gain.