new water

hi all, just wondering does any one know of a nice water near me [leicester] but i am willing to travel up to 60miles, i'd prefer a small syndicate water up to about 10acres, with a decent head of fish, i am willing to pay up tp £300 for a season ticket any ideas people :?

sime

hi all, just wondering does any one know of a nice water near me [leicester] but i am willing to travel up to 60miles, i'd prefer a small syndicate water up to about 10acres, with a decent head of fish, i am willing to pay up tp £300 for a season ticket any ideas people :?

sime

alright lads lets try this 1, i'm not looking for a new water, not willing to travel at all, i want a monster resevoir say 200 acres, with next to no fish in there, and i dont want to pay a penny, any ideas now, no wonder people are leaving this site 60 views and not 1 reply :( not good adios amigos :)

no probs pal cheers anyway at least you had respect enough to reply :D and i'm not down pal just get a bit peed off when some people here complain about the same old threads and i ask a new question about a totally new water and out of 60 odd views you are the only one with respect enough to reply to it :(:(:(