Merrington Carp Fishery

• 2 weeks later...
Looks a nice place where abouts is merrington? and is it day ticket water?

There is another thread about Merrington as well covering the booking of the social:

https://forum.carp.com/carp-forum/viewtopic.php?t=31197, and somewhere on there is a link to their website. The website contains the prices and full location.

I also know that there are a couple more threads on here about it as well :wink:

Looks a nice place where abouts is merrington? and is it day ticket water?

There is another thread about Merrington as well covering the booking of the social:

https://forum.carp.com/carp-forum/viewtopic.php?t=31197, and somewhere on there is a link to their website. The website contains the prices and full location.

I also know that there are a couple more threads on here about it as well :wink:

Or, which could be easier for you, simply Google Merrington Carp Fishery.

i have been there 2 and caught a couple of nice carp 24 original and dont over do the bait as u will definetly blank.open water in the midel is were i caught when i was there ellis brazier was on as he lives in same village and he was doing the same tactics and caught a few everyone else blanked.

Try and get onto one of the islands pegs(2,3,4,16,17,18) if not try 5,8,9,10,15 but you will be lucky to get oen of the really good pegs as its started to get really busy now compared to when i used to go. Dont put to much bait in and just fish for one bite at a time and find the underwater features. Oh and dont forget to order your breakfast every morning it saves cooking lol