fishing willesley lake

as above going to fish willesley tomorrow for the day first time back on the bank in 3 yrs i may become a season ticket holder aswell can anyone say weather or not there is a place around the lake that is best to fish and is it worth becoming a season ticket holder at this venue thanks in advance :D

Best thing is to have a look tommorow and decide for yourself. Personally i prefer the wood bank anywhere between the big disabled and tap.

There's plenty of info if you try a search, i'm sure i've written a fair bit already :D

thanks mate fished it friday had a few nocks nothing on the bank though but i know i wasnt doing anything wrong as nothing came out on the whole lake apart from one mirror of about 14lb fished it on field bank peg 8 its a lovely place and i will be returning again for 24hrs this time with a better result i hope :)

i am going to fish the wood bank when im back there at the end of the month going to see if i can have a few out during the night a few guys i spoke to who have fished it for 5 yrs said that its getting a harder and harder water as time goes by as they were saying its a pressured water now im hoping that christine will allow me a season ticket as id like to do a season or two on there

she will throw out season tickets like theres no tommorrow.

On my first night there she said "I don't normally do this but i can see your a good lad so i'd just like to say you can have a season ticket if you wanted one"

Righto' Christine, anything to get more people in your willesley web. :roll::lol:

she must have had a soft spot for you then louis coz i asked and she not on your first visit been bitten before she said return in few days and il let you but i cant get back untill end of the month and she must be reducing the ammount as she said got two more to do in two weeks and then thats it