Hook Link Material

blanked_again

Kryston Supernova for braid

Korda IQ 15&20lb flurocarbon

depends how stiff you want the coating on your coated braid if you want stiff use either Hybrid 20lb or Armaled kik-bak, soft use something like Wychwood deception or gardner stealth skin, Super Mantis is good too

these are the ones I prefer anyway.

You are going to get loads of different answers as so many people prefer different things and different materials suit different lakes.

I tend to use Kryston Super Mantis, Mantis Gold, Snakebite and Snakeskin, Merlin and Amnesia for my rigs.

• 1 month later...

hi anybody used wychwood high d deception yet? any opinions? thanks guys

Big Fish Adventure used to Market it, before they went down.

Wychwood took up the Mantle, I think last year, it is very soft, supple and the Colours match the Lakebed.

Big Fish Adventure used to Market it, before they went down.

Wychwood took up the Mantle, I think last year, it is very soft, supple and the Colours match the Lakebed.

i still use the big fish adventure one , i got some as a bulk buy .. top top stuff . if the wychwood is as good it will be a cracking hook link material

i've just started using preston powerline for my zigs and surface rigs in 8lb 15oz rated strength. In my opinion it's much better than double strenght, as the knot strength is higher, and it breaks at just over 10lbs, wheras 10lb double strength would only break at 8lb for me.

tight lines

courtz

i still use the big fish adventure one , i got some as a bulk buy .. top top stuff . if the wychwood is as good it will be a cracking hook link material

I got loads as a Free Sample when working in the Tackle Shop, I'm only now getting low on the stuff. I hope the Wychwood is as good as I might actually have to buy some more rig material at last. I haven't bought any for over 3years;) :D :D

Another thing I bulk buy or Talk to Tackle Reps nicely;)