Dog Lane Fishery Napton (Warwickshire)

• 2 months later...

i will be fishing it this weekend hopefully for the night and there is carp in there he has carp up to and a couple over 30lb pounds in there. check the photos out on the site the pics are legit as i speak and trust the bloke who owns it.

he also has 5 catfish in there upto 40lb

http://www.doglanefishery.co.uk/gallery.htm

Looks really nice and i only live down the road. How did it fish?

i will tell you my opion late sunday or mon as i havent fished the carp lake yet only the match lake which can be hard to fish if you havent fished it before but theres always people there to ask and talk 2.

i cant wait for saturday to come as i havent night fish sinc i was 14 which is 6 yrs ago. 2days to go.

• 2 weeks later...
How did you get on at Dog Lane? You said you were night fishing it.

i only got a couple of small 1's about 6-10 lbs but the napton festival was on and could hear the music loud until bout 12am so i think that destorb them abit.

i also hooked a catfish, my first experiance with 1 on the line.

however i will be going back there 2 night 2 fish until 2morrow as i will see if it was the music or my fishing lol. i will inform you what i catch and photos of them if i catch anythink. right well better be going people and tight lines to you all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...