dog friendly waters

ive just been on another site im a member of and a thread about dog friendly waters has been bought up.

i have a very well behaved staff and was wondering if anyone knows of any dog friendly waters in southern england around hampshire/dorset/wiltshire/oxfordshire etc.

im sure many of us would like to take our dogs fishing. they would have to be very well behaved though like no barking, no going in the water and for us to pick up their mess etc.

thanks in advance :D

I have had a problem recently with taking my dog fishing.

Last year i took her with me 2 or 3 times to my usual lakes with no problems. I then decided to join their syndicate water and now i am a member i have been told that the dog is not welcome on this particular lake. this poses the question whats the difference between a dog on one lake and not the other when they are all within a stone throw away from each other?

But haey what can you do obviously not mans best friend up there :twisted:

cheers fella ill look forward to them, ill get my missus to open it so it will scare her :lol:

im ok with the dog friendly waters this year as i have a couple of private lakes to fish in the new forest and the owner is fine with my bitch coming with me. it would still be nice to know of a few in this area for back up though.

cheers :D