Blue pool Telford

petfjo92

jemsue i fished with petfyjo92 tht day we felt quite confident and there was a guy fishing there for the week who sed he had the lake record at just under 30lb i think its the same fish as your mate had 'carpaddict13' even he didnt catch that day and there wasnt alot moving. but he did give loads of help and advice :) jem Do you fish the blue much still

thanks

:D

Pete 'pumpkin123'

I dont fish it very often any more, as for the lake record i've had a mirror out of there the slate grey at over 30lb and so has carpaddict so whoever you were talking to hasn't had that one. The fish carpaddict has in that pic of the two of us is about 18lb, the big common i've got is about 25/26 from memory. There are two big commons the other one is called the the long common i had it at 29lb odd there are a few new 20s coming through since i last did any serious time on there so i might give it a bash in the spring.

Thanks ye the guy who was there when i was there caught it quite recently the 29lb i think and his brother was there too and he had caught a 26 which was his best from there . But you never know what people say these days to be honest lol. Ye im going to fish it alot more as my session before was my first time down there. If you do go down pm me how you get on .

Do u know richard who owns the stall in wellington market?

thanks alot

:D:D

Pete 'pumpkin123'

There are some cracking fish in the water but also some horredous snags, depths very from 1ft down to 28ft and i've caught all over the pool. The summers can be a nightmare with the kids and idiots so i used to concentrate on the winter/spring. Dont listen to what some of the regulars tell you a lot of the time they are trying to put you off, the most common one is that it does't fish in the winter which from my photo you can see is rubbish. If you can get it quiet the fish are always in the margins, i've had big 20s from there within 3ft of the bank in places.