any info appreciated (Syston)

innes775

Hi sorry I cant really help but its seems I'm not the only one :lol:

I can only suggest that you go on the site to try and get some info - probably the same as you would have to to get anything about the sandpit syndicate on the same area of land.

I could ask my mate but he's not fished around there for many many years so any info would probably be useless.

Good luck anyway :wink:

what do you want 2 no :?:

Dunno - what info you got? :lol:

I wouldn't mind knowing summat actually - anyone know the cost and contact details for the sand pit syndi? :wink:

Looking for somewhere to do the odd weekend

i pm you tomorrow with them because i have 2 find them :wink: not sure about the cost because he was think about puting it up :( but dont just look at the sand pit :wink: the small lake what im on have a few 20s :D

i pm you tomorrow with them because i have 2 find them :wink: not sure about the cost because he was think about puting it up :( but dont just look at the sand pit :wink: the small lake what im on have a few 20s :D

Cheers fella :wink:

Any info about the sandpit greatfully received - my mate had some good fish out a long long time ago.

cosso and daveo (if that how u spell them) keep getting flooded :( but sand pit only loss a few

Im on about the carp with legs :wink:

well can you fill me in on that :? i no what you mean but i dont seen it but i only been on at the end of this year so i still getting it but i no a lot who work 4 him and i not hear anything like that :o

I'll go over and have a looksy, just desperate to find some quiet water to chill on for a couple of days, that seems to be a tall order around the leicester area!

You wont get any quieter than the local river mate, plenty of big carp to had in the Soar, lucky if you see 1 or 2 Carp angler a year on there, plenty of Barbel but not carp and the Barbel anglers are great at letting you know where the carp are coming out :wink: