Bait Boat lakes in Herts?????

shanef

Learn to fish without it, bait boats aren't the only way to present a bait !!!! I have a boat and probably use it about one or twice a year. Where it sounds like you use them every time.

Hopefully this won't turn into another bait boat debate, but limiting your fishing to only places that don't ban bait boats is going to leave you missing out many excellent waters...

hello there

my friend you could not be more wrong

i never use the thing, i once had a angling technics bait boat and the batts went flat and i had to send it away to get replaced then i sold it

i bought another for a trip to France, and i don't want it to sit around doing nothing, so i am asking so that i can at least use it every once in a while in Herts

and for that matter i can fish well without it thank you, just want somewhere to keep it in good order

like you i don't want this to become a troll thread, quite simply i want to know where in Herts i can go

take care

Shane

Greetings

can we please start a list of day ticket lakes in Herts that support bait boats, i have one and feel kinda gutted as my usual lake has banned them due to misuse and i kinda want to keep it

any info will be great

cheers

Shaen

Bowmans lake aka willows farm, fish the deep lake, you`ll need a bait boat for a few of the swims.

hello there

my friend you could not be more wrong

i never use the thing, i once had a angling technics bait boat and the batts went flat and i had to send it away to get replaced then i sold it

i bought another for a trip to France, and i don't want it to sit around doing nothing, so i am asking so that i can at least use it every once in a while in Herts

and for that matter i can fish well without it thank you, just want somewhere to keep it in good order

like you i don't want this to become a troll thread, quite simply i want to know where in Herts i can go

take care

Shane

If you never use the thing why not sell it. You seem hell bent on using it just because you own it?

If you do need one at any point, once a year in france or whatever, then you could hire one.

"looking for a short" cut seems quite apt :wink:

sadly my local tackle dealer used to hire them out, but people before abused the system so he does not hire now, i may well do that in future, you could help me by giving me an idea who hires them out!!!!!!

tbh, i kinda want to "like" the boat, but i think it will have ot go on ebay if i don't have any luck with lakes, syndicates etc

thanks for reply