resevior at the wrekin shropshire

Loads of carp upto mid 20s with lots of singles and doubles, i think its now run by Wrekin anglers but i will check for you.

I have never fished it but a friend who i work with does and has never seen the balif. He's had carp up to 20lb. Not the area you want to fish alone at night or leave your car, check out the glass in the layby.... :evil:

So no Baliff, Carp to mid twenties but abit dodgy fishing it alone. I think ill take a floater set up in the summer and just do a few hours trying to get them off the top, Thats after iv sprinted to the top of the wrekin obviously!

Cheers for the info boys

So no Baliff, Carp to mid twenties but abit dodgy fishing it alone. I think ill take a floater set up in the summer and just do a few hours trying to get them off the top, Thats after iv sprinted to the top of the wrekin obviously!

Cheers for the info boys

Sounds like a good idea, i pass the res every night on the way home from work. The small pool nxt to it looks good for stalking :D