dream lakes v les quis

justjeff

been to dreamlake 2 once les quis 5 times, les quis ,get on their website they show whats caught every week what other fishery does that? if you do your homework you can find out about all the swims before you go,far as iam cocerned the only downside is you dont know what lake you are going to fish,but there is no other way around this.you need to book at least 18 months in advance to get your 1st chioce of week.

Hi Justjeff

Having been to both dreamlakes and LQ I would personally say LQ. I wouls say the social at LQ is better and the staff much more helpful and available.

Food is basic but very good. The facilities are poor compared with Dreamlakes and of course the cost of a trip to LQ is steep.

A great group though with very good fishing.

Cos of the price not going this year trying Chef de ville. Where ever you end up hope you have agood one Tightlines Johnr 8)

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, havnt been to both venues but have fished dreamlake 2. You cant get better quality carp than the 50lb common i saw caught, or the 110lb cat, also a venue record of 67lb 8oz carp. Food was excellent, anglers were real laugh, as well as sharing info, bailiffs were generally great, 2 bailiffs stood out but others were ok. Met owner Zen on my week and he is a top guy. :)