Check this out: Staining, Lancashire

ghd

My thinking exactly. The 240 volt supply to the pegs is a novelty, must get a bigger barrow.........

Ian

i must have missed this point when i looked at the site, is this what fishing is coming too? :(:(:(

Saves lugging batteries etc to your bivvy.

Definately one for the future, anyone know when it's going to open? Maybe worth the trip from Yorkshire

• 2 weeks later...

i would have thought they will have someone electricuted eventually ( supplying 240 v to a tent ?) , bit gutted they dont suply you with electric reels and a gilly so u dont have to get off the bedchair,bivvy heater pmsl ,whats wrong with gassing yourself anyways . wait for the price list hehe. Maybe a rent a hoe service would have been good too ,just a thought

Hell no! Everything thats wrong about todays 'carp fishing world' in a nutshell.

80 carp in 3 acres on the 'specimen' lake and they reckon its going to be challenging :shock::lol:

The only function places like this perform are to keep people you wouldnt want to appear on your local 'proper' carp lake away....sorry but this sucks....