Lac Du Saule

benboyblue

Hello everyone - first time user here  :D Four of us have booked up to fish Lac Du Saule next May middle of the month.  There seems to be little on the forum about the lake itself.Has anyone been out there recently? We understand that it has changed hands the owners seem great on the phone has anyone met them?  What are your opions?We have heard there is an issue with the poisson chat, although the owenrs are going to try and tackle the issue in the winter, how bad is it? :twisted: Any help would be greatly appreciated   :?:

Hi Ben,

I am booked to go to lac du saule next june. We went this year in august and can say it was excellent. the poisson chat where not too bad and with meshing your baits no problems at all. It was quite weedy in places but by just giving the fish steady pressure they came out of it. Phil and Nina the owners where there whilst we where and were extremely helpfull. I belive Phil is going to be there all summer next year. He knows the lake really well and will help you if you need it.

• 3 months later...

Hello sir thanks for the response - sorry to pester you but been off line for a while - any tips on the lake itself? I here they feed the fish up with cotswold baits did you use these, are they necessary?

Wont ask too much about swims as you have to make up your mind when you get there based on feeling but any particular swims produce for you in august?

I'll let you know how we get on before your trip

Ben