kingsbury water park

I'm going to be fishing the same pool Saturday so if anyone can offer any help whatsoever it would be greatly appreciated, as I've heard it's not fishing well at all at the moment. :(

Are any of the other lakes worth bothering with? Do they even have any fish left in them after the flooding?! :roll:

Well, I spent 7 hours on Pine Pool today and all I can say is what a complete waste of time.

The lake is absolutely thick with weed, meaning bottom fishing is pretty much out of the question.

There were 6 other people fishing, none of whom even had so much as a knock. Four of them had enough and went home before 1pm, the others leaving shortly after.

I didn't see even a sign of a fish all day. :(

Well, I spent 7 hours on Pine Pool today and all I can say is what a complete waste of time.

The lake is absolutely thick with weed, meaning bottom fishing is pretty much out of the question.

There were 6 other people fishing, none of whom even had so much as a knock. Four of them had enough and went home before 1pm, the others leaving shortly after.

I didn't see even a sign of a fish all day. :(

So because you didnt catch and there was some weed in the water youve got a bag on?? From what i gather fron reading other post on here most the carp come from margin spots (the same as Joe's advice) where it is easy to find clear spots, you could always try one of the other pools on there im sure there is one or two that are like muddy puddle and easy to catch from :roll::roll:

No not got a bag on at all - not half as much as the other anglers I spoke to anyway.

I tried the margins too, but as I said above there was not even a sign of a fish anywhere in the lake.

It's not as if it was just me; we were told not to bother by a local and the fella from Tamworth Fishing Tackle. Suppose it's our own fault for not listening.

For the record I don't like shooting fish in a barrel - but I like to at least feel like there are fish in the barrel.

No not got a bag on at all - not half as much as the other anglers I spoke to anyway.

I tried the margins too, but as I said above there was not even a sign of a fish anywhere in the lake.

It's not as if it was just me; we were told not to bother by a local and the fella from Tamworth Fishing Tackle. Suppose it's our own fault for not listening.

For the record I don't like shooting fish in a barrel - but I like to at least feel like there are fish in the barrel.

If you want me to be honest the fish in my avatar was from kingsbury but not on the swan. my dads mate :lol: told me a lot of the tips for a couple of the pools and knows a lot about the place.

i went with him there 5 times all day before i even fished it knowing where the fish are putting a very little bait out just generally looking for fish

A VERY BIG TIP is fish in the bays

On the lake i had mine from theres 2 bays;) you can find out which lake that is for yourself