cobbleacre or taswood?

Reading back over previous discussions cobbleacre doesnt seem to be all its cracked up to be even though the postings are quite old. Has anything changed or is it still as bad as have booked on for 4 nights in october and just wondering whether to change to taswood as have fished there many times before. Any suggestions?

Cheers

Reading back over previous discussions cobbleacre doesnt seem to be all its cracked up to be even though the postings are quite old. Has anything changed or is it still as bad as have booked on for 4 nights in october and just wondering whether to change to taswood as have fished there many times before. Any suggestions?

Cheers

Personal Choice?

Neither!

If I had the choice I would take Taverham Mills, Swangey or Waveney Valley/Yew Tree or Marsh. And I know that these have also been posted on in the past :wink:

Just a post on one of them brings it back to the top for up to date info. :wink:

Hi ive only been cobbleacre out of the lakes mentioned but i like it and have had a couple of fish out, although i find you have to be at the top end of your game to get one. Me and a couple of mates are going to do 3 nights there in the Christmas term as we are all back at collage :(

• 1 month later...

tas and cobbleacre are both very good with superior stocks to waveney, the mill and swangey, and are nicer places . Id reccomend cobbleracre as it fishes better in the colder months than tas however heron can be a great winter water at times alot of fish in there. ignore broadwing completely dead in the early winter months