hheellpp

pineaplepopup

elo evry one ive been fishing a lake with lots of silt all over but yesterday i found a tiny little gravvel patch, im woundering what rig should i put on it, and what bait sould i use. the water is bout 3 foot maximum but with plenty of colour on it. the lake record goes to bout 34lb and the average is bout mid 20 , can any one help.tar lads

Just a standard rig should do, i prefer fishing bottom baits on hard spots, try scattering a good number of hookbaits over and around the area then you could maybe try a snowman presentation or pop up just off it in the silt in the hope that one of the bigger lumps in your lake is feeding with more caution just off the baited spot... - just an idea.

Tight lines.:)

elo evry one ive been fishing a lake with lots of silt all over but yesterday i found a tiny little gravvel patch, im woundering what rig should i put on it, and what bait sould i use. the water is bout 3 foot maximum but with plenty of colour on it. the lake record goes to bout 34lb and the average is bout mid 20 , can any one help.tar lads

The bait you've been using, the rig that works for you and the Lead size you feel comfortable with.