bayliss telford waters

I fished bayliss yesterday for the first time, ok the road was rocky round the pool, but i caught in a 9 hour session 2 carp 1 was 10.5 pound and 1 was 12. and a nice bream. for a person who is an novice i quite liked it! my friends didnt catch a thing but i thought it was a good day fishing! i will be doing a 24hr session soon hopefully improve on yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...

Done four night sessions since July and caught every time, although avoiding the bream is the key to Bayliss. The first time I went I caught 47 of the damn things between 9oz and 3lbs. Method feeder, with halibut mix and crushed boilies was the cause with whatever boilie I used...it did not matter.

The second time I went, bream were still around, but I managed two mirrors of 13lbs and 17lbs after dark. Since then it has been bream, bream and more bream. So much so that I took my rods out of the water to get some sleep last time because bream were taking 21mm boilies with PVA bags....

The whole pool is a bit run down, the bayliff is a bit of a 'character', it always seems to rain and the rats, pot holes and 24-hr roar from the nearby M54 will drive you mad....but I refuse to pay 60 squid to fish the Monument.

Well lets see, I have caught numerous 20s upto 29lb 14oz from the blue pool, over 20 different 20s upto 28lb + from Trench, the middle has loads of fish upto about 30lb, priorslee flash is hard with only about 20 carp but ive had a few of them, the wide has loads of doubles and a few 20s, dandy and castle have loads of singles and quite a few doubles, apley is the same. All of those and more on a TAA ticket for just £23 a year. Other than that Rod and Gun at dawley have two waters with quite a few nice fish for £5 a day, Dawley AC have hinkshay pools with loads of carp in, there are others about such as parkers pool, withy pool, wrekin rez etc. Try asking at the local tackle shops or just get a map and drive about in Telford Ive had 20s from 11 different waters and you wont catch me fishing that rat infested dump Bayliss.