Le moulin du mee

Guest fenboy

Guest fenboy

In a few hours I will be leaving for my first french trip ,im going to le moulin du mee .

The weather seems to be very hit and miss at the moment ,in fact more miss than hit i think with plenty of rain forcast and low temps compared to normal ! .

Just my luck lol

Still hopefully a few will play ball ,and im still looking forward to it whatever .

The two of us do have the advantage of a 14 acre lake to ourselves though which can only be a good thing, will give you a full report on my return !!

In a few hours I will be leaving for my first french trip ,im going to le moulin du mee .

The weather seems to be very hit and miss at the moment ,in fact more miss than hit i think with plenty of rain forcast and low temps compared to normal ! .

Just my luck lol

Still hopefully a few will play ball ,and im still looking forward to it whatever .

The two of us do have the advantage of a 14 acre lake to ourselves though which can only be a good thing, will give you a full report on my return !!

Best of luck

Jim and his family will look after you very nice lake and even nicer owners running it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fenboy

Got back yesterday after a great week ,the weather was a little changable but mostly dry quite cold at nights with sunny spells and cloud during the days ,depite this it fished very well with my brother and me sharing 68 fish between us which included 24x20s with several of these being 25+ and 6 x 30s to a new pb of 36.14 for me all the fish were in immaculate condition the commons in particular are stunning.

We had the all inclusive package which included breakfast and evening meal ,all the food was top notch ,and plenty of it .

The lake was beautiful with all swims neatly laid out and spacious .

The owner and his family are very friendly and helpfull

All in all an excellent holiday which i would highly recommend,I for sure will be returning .

Please note I have no conection with his fishery other than s a fully paying customer .

For details of my catch visit carpdreams.wordpress.com .

This is the fisherys web blog it will also include pictures of our fish.

• 1 year later...