france

stants

• 1 month later...

not fished it myself but got talking to a group of lads last year whilst fishing Valdore and they spoke very highly of the place... they came across as decent and knowledgeable so I'd say it's worth a look if I were a betting man

• 3 weeks later...

hi

am just back from lac royal yesterday i had a cracking week there so much so ive booked up again to go out on the 31st may

the lake is a carpers dream a stunning looking lake and great fishing

the guys that run it barry wayne and karen are brillant i carnt give them enough praise a 5 star place and the food is fantasic :D

thanks guys and see you on the 31st

• 5 weeks later...

well am just back from another week at lac royal

had a better week this time fished peg 1 and had 6 fish (and lost 6) biggest 45 12 mirror had 3 30+ and smallest 15 .9lb

all i can say is that i have been to france 8 times now and this is the best run fishery that i have ever been to,what they say on the website is what you get and more much much more

karen,barry,and wayne are fantastic,the food is out of this world and the bivviy service well its just like having room service

thanks again guys for another fantastic weeks fishing and i will be seeing yous again nexted year