watery gate

Hi, could anybody help me out i would like to find the address of watery gate fishery Thuralston, and is it a day ticket and if anybody knows how it is fishing? just before anybody say's use the search, i don't think i'm doing it right, when i fill in the place i want to find then press search it just brings all subjects up.

Thanks

Liam

It's a day ticket water mate. There are 2 lakes there with the bottom one being the smallest and holding loads of " pasties ". :D I've fished the bigger lake and always had a couple of fish out. There seems to be a lot of doubles in there which isn't too bad for the size of the lake really.

I fished it a couple of times in the summer a few years ago and TBH it was a circus , with camper vans round the lake and music blaring out all night. :cry: It was in the summer though so i should expect that it'll be a lot quieter this time of year. :wink:

Good luck Seleb.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=52.577113~-1.272687&style=h&lvl=16&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&encType=1

• 1 year later...

Can still be a circus though, midweek especially.

I've been once or twice for a laugh with mates who don't usually fish and always have plenty, stick to the margins and you can't go wrong. The owner seems a bit of a toff :lol: and it's rather expensive and gets filled with vans and chavs etc as has been mentioned.

• 2 months later...