carping in france

bilse

hi mate,

ive been to france 3 times now, and the last one we went to was blavat valley lakes, and it was the best by far, the owners,{gordon,berny and ross} are all great people, the lake is quite simply, beautiful, and be prepared to put abit of weight on, as the food is awesome, and plenty of it,

the fishing can be hardish, but listen to gordons and ross' advice, and they will put you onto some awesome fish, last time i was there,i was hand feeding 2 50lb+ fish with corn every morning, but they wouldnt touch my bait, but thats fishing eh, if it was too easy, we wouldnt do it

me and the wife are going back there in june again, i have no connection to this lake, other than being a very satisfied customers

give berny a ring mate, you wont regret it

[edited to remove link]

• 2 months later...

Depends what you are after. If drive and survive is your thing then try 3ILES.EU. 60 acres with a good head of mid 40 commons plus the chance of a 50. Fished it myself in the autumn, lovely ,quiet well run water.If you want all inclusive with transport and meals provided try Les Quis.

[edited to remove link NG]

There are many Fisheries in the Fisheries in France (click here) section, if you type some of them into the Search facility and see what is said about them then you will find many recommendations already on the forum :wink:

Reminder Please do not post external links in posts!