Coking Farm

• 1 year later...

Only ever fished the old specimen lake twice (Woodland) and had some good results. Only did quick 8am-8pm's and got a 14lb, 16ish ( didnt weigh) and a 19lb. And thats the 'harder' lake according the the website.

Between pegs 12 and 13 there is a massive gulley that i was told about by the baliff, he said that all the carp hold up in there. Got the old marker out and he wasnt lying, fished it and got results, so i guess my advice is to listen to the baliff's. They are really nice and helpful :D

Also they feed the fish on CC Moore Bollies, and you can buy them on site, so that would be a good investment. I think its the Meteor range that they use.

ooo another nice tip, there is a catch report box near the old specimen lake, so a quick scan of that will show the hot pegs and baits at the moment.

Good luck fella, tell me if your catch anything because i'm having a two week fishing holiday in Dorset in August. Hoping to go back to Coking