Roseau

martinlewis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I fished it a few years back and it was just crazy!!! :lol::lol:

I used Mainline maple 8 (20kg) and pellet (10kg)

i also took 20Kg of Hemp for spodding which i used most of.

TBH whatever you take will probably work as when i was there everyone was using different bait and they were all catching.

Tight Lines and don't expect to get much sleep!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fished their april a couple of years ago .had over 1100 lbs of Carp. Sturgeon, Bream and Tench.

I you have use of a bait boat take it ,this will improve your catch rate no end . i stopped using mine for 3 days to make it a little bit harder.

For the latter part of the week i was using Tigers so as to avoid the bream .and used somewhere in the region of 30kgs of particle mainly Hemp and Maize

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well been back a couple of weeks now just not had time to get on here, well what can i say had a good week apart from fish spawning and having two of the worst thunder storms I've ever seen.

out of the two lake s on the complex i had the two biggest carp and the biggest sturgeon.

49lb 4oz Mirror, 44lb 2oz mirror, 31lb 6oz mirror, 23lb 10 oz mirror, 23lb 7 oz grassie, 25lb 2oz mirror, 40lb sturgeon plus 7 bream and 2 tench, a common would of been nice but then there's next year to try for one of them.

• 1 month later...

hi,

Went there last august, didnt exactly empty the place but we had a few 30s. what i would say is don'n throw loads of bait in here unless you already have the fish coming out from where you are. It took us about 3 or 4 days to locate the fish but once we were on them we had a few.

Don't listen to christoph, he's an idiot! funny! but he is just clueless.

Dan