Morocco 2008

A few of us are going back to Morocco and Bin El Ouidane where we were beaten up last year, apart from "Pasty Dan" that is, who at least managed a 29lber.

We will fish from Saturday 15th May for two weeks and there are spaces avilable for 10 anglers for either a week or two. 5 places are left for each week. No Noddys cos there is enough of us going already!!!

We are driving from Spain and will leave Tortosa on the River Ebro very early on the morning of the 13th, have breakfast in Mojacar, Almeria, be joined by me then drive to Tarifa and stay the night in a 4 star hotel.

Ferry leaves Friday morning for Tangiers and we expect to be at the lake by 6pm and "Hotel Bin El Ouidane" where we can spend the first night. (Friday) Or get straight out there fishing being its still light. That is if there are no other anglers still there on their last night from the previous week.

There is a choice of "Drive and survive" where you bring all your own gear and get fed while on the bank breakfast and dinner, and includes your fishing license. Price €350 a week.

Drive and be supplied with most of your gear (Bring reels,scales, buzzers and sleeping bag and end tackle) for €550 a week.

25 kilo of bait is supplied to start off with for these prices, boats with sonars are shared between two anglers.

Hotel charge at the lake, if we share is €50 a night per room (Some rooms have 2 or 3 beds) inc evening meal and breakfast and most will stay the last night too I expect.

(2 nights in the hotel optional)

Fish for one or two weeks and leave on the Saturday morning and either stay the night in a Tangiers hotel or get the ferry pm and stay in a hotel in Spain.

Sunday morning, head back North.

P.M. me if interested, John.

or email beachcomber???john@gmail.com (Take out the 3 x ???)