Peterdwill

Hi all I have a lot of carp gear that is no longer required, I tried getting into carp fishing a few years ago but unfortunately did not get hooked😁

it has only been used a couple of times and now resides in my shed taking up space, I would like to donate it to a charity or to someone who will make better use of it, 

items included:

rods & reels x 3, bivvy, bivvy bed, barrow, sleeping bag, alarms, end tackle, rod bag, landing net, unhooking Matt x 2, rod rests,

I would like to got rid as a job lot as don’t want to be left with random items.

2 hours ago, Peterdwill said:

Hi all I have a lot of carp gear that is no longer required, I tried getting into carp fishing a few years ago but unfortunately did not get hooked😁

it has only been used a couple of times and now resides in my shed taking up space, I would like to donate it to a charity or to someone who will make better use of it, 

items included:

rods & reels x 3, bivvy, bivvy bed, barrow, sleeping bag, alarms, end tackle, rod bag, landing net, unhooking Matt x 2, rod rests,

I would like to got rid as a job lot as don’t want to be left with random items anyone interested and genuine  please email me

Most local clubs will take it 

the disabled angling association might take it 

15 hours ago, Peterdwill said:

items included:

I would like to got rid as a job lot as don’t want to be left with random items.

There is a rule on 'No buying and selling through the forum'.

My suggestion is to take it to a local club and donate it, or see if there is a disabled angling association nearby to you, possibly even a day ticket lake and see if they will take it. It might even be worth contacting The Angling Trust and see if they can use it for charitable causes.

If I add ' Get Fishing's' Facebook page, there is a link to the Angling Trust and their email:

https://www.facebook.com/GetOutThereGetFishing