Lac Royale

petemid

• 2 weeks later...

Myself and two mates have just returned from Lac Royale and the only thing the gang there could not sort out for us was the weather, We have fished in France for a good few years now and Lac Royale has it all, Hoofing great carp, wonderful facilities, huge brilliant meals and owners with a vision of what a French Carp holiday should be, with plans that will blow your mind (I am bound to keep the secrets, but watch the website), the sense for good service and fun of the owners is a breath of fresh air and time in there company is the final peice of the jigsaw, nothing is too much trouble and dont be too proud to take advice on your fishing because I learn't a way of thinking that can only put more fish on the bank and finally the lake itself cannot be done justice on the website it is stunning and that is now, We can't wait until next summer and every summer after that for a very long time........this is the one, get on it while you can.

I Think the Lac Royale team need a special mention...........Booking is a pleasure with Karen, who answers and arranges every little request with humour and understanding and makes the whole process fun and very easy, Nothing is too much trouble and you feel comfortable before you even set out.

Wayne is the business and planning side which He does with great vision and fills you with a sense of excitement with His plans and ideas not to mention this man can really cook and His selfmade meals in every style are some of the best meals We could not finish We have ever had, a funny guy who knows His beer too!.

..And finally there's Barry who is the kind of top angler that you dont read about, a real character with years of experience that He willingly shares and the kind of deep thinking tips that can only make you a better angler, He also rows quicker than Steve Redgrave and has you in stitches with His stories..............need I say more, We have found it.