Carponizer bait boat problem

[quote]

for some reason the hoppers wont open , i understand they are magnetic but still dont understand why, the control and all other functions work fine. The boat has not been used for six months as i have been working away, could anyone help pls.

[/quote]

I am having the exact same problem mine is a copy called carponizer everything was,working well put it Way for the winter when I took it out in the early summer months the dropper wasn't working changed batts still having the same issue ???

6 hours ago, Peter price said:

I am having the exact same problem mine is a copy called carponizer everything was,working well put it Way for the winter when I took it out in the early summer months the dropper wasn't working changed batts still having the same issue ???

Could be rust on it somewhere give everything that moves a dose of WD and a wiggle to free it

get some of the silicon spray they do 

The door releasing pins on bait boats can be probe to sticking, especially if not used for a long time. Try pressing the pin in repeatedly and add a few drops of machine to it. You say you have changed the battery, it could be the controller battery may be impaired and not giving a strong enough signal out so that could be worth looking at.

• 5 months later...