What hooks are you all using with snakeskin ???

cooker1

Got me some o that ol snakeskin from the posty yesterday ... not having a lot of luck getting it to fit thro the eyes of the hooks I have twice - few different types (would only go thro a sz6 twice!) ...

If you're using snakeskin what eyed hooks are you using or am I missing something?

Got me some o that ol snakeskin from the posty yesterday ... not having a lot of luck getting it to fit thro the eyes of the hooks I have twice - few different types (would only go thro a sz6 twice!) ...

If you're using snakeskin what eyed hooks are you using or am I missing something?

What b/s are you useing iv just had a play with it and can get it through a size 10 esp rator hook twice (with the outer coating stripped back)

12lb b/s - ESP Raptor G4 sz 6 no prob any smaller no can do. Kamasan same normal or wide .. also a longshank .. cant rememeber what make but havent got any 6s in those .. basically any hook I have at the mo is too small apart from the sz 6s ...

Got round it for now using a clinch knot on the hook but not easy :roll:

Try it again later ... 10 minutes time ... Yid Army! Yid Army! :twisted: