Evesham Vale

• 1 month later...

Much on the same lines of other people who fished the Vale i went with a few mates in the summer with the fishery selling ideas of 20's when in reality the place is stuffed with pasties. Had 3 off the top all around 5 - 10lb in the afternoon when lake was quiet, then the place filled up (was a Fri nt). Every other angler was drunk by the evening and only a few fish were caught. You wouldnt get me back there if you paid me.

The baliff was a nice bloke tho....

Edited to remove swearing.

• 6 months later...

Quite right the false promise's and missleading wording on there website is a mickey take, does'nt mention you will need either a serious cast that you cant bait up or a bait boat to fish the far bank where aparently the few big fish that r in there r caught. Wouldnt Recommend this place to anyone in a hurry, the runs water that gave me one run in 12hours :cry:

Edited to remove swearing. Please remember this is not allowed & future posts containing naughty words will be removed.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

As with any water - you can't beat having a walk round before you fish.

I fished Evesham way back - before it opened - and it wasn't a bad little water - plenty of action - fish from 4 to 16lb. There were lots of fry even then.

I actually think a lot of the slating this venue has had in the past is down to one of the co-owners. The other co-owner was one of the nicest people you'd meet and would do anything for anyone. I am not sure who's involved with this water nowadays so can't comment.