Any tips ?

Carpbell_ll

on the lake in this video, meet this lad the other day nice guy, another one that interested in fred i didn't get to interogate them on their fav spots. 🕵️‍♀️

i can fish the same spinner rig and pop up, but i'm not happy with the number of fish it catches, the lake seems to be fished similar to pine pool on KWP light bating, in the video and from what i've seen. i want to give something very varied to eat that will keep them comming back for a feed over four days, five kilo of particle bait and some fake bait rigs, hemp and casters that sort of thing, seems silly not to take full advantage of the naturals approach. i'm starting to think boilies are way down on the list of what a carp in a wild or well feed lake would choose to eat?

overhead pics of the big lake, kinda see why i want a deeper. 

1 hour ago, Carpbell_ll said:

on the lake in this video, meet this lad the other day nice guy, another one that interested in fred i didn't get to interogate them on their fav spots. 🕵️‍♀️

i can fish the same spinner rig and pop up, but i'm not happy with the number of fish it catches, the lake seems to be fished similar to pine pool on KWP light bating, in the video and from what i've seen. i want to give something very varied to eat that will keep them comming back for a feed over four days, five kilo of particle bait and some fake bait rigs, hemp and casters that sort of thing, seems silly not to take full advantage of the naturals approach. i'm starting to think boilies are way down on the list of what a carp in a wild or well feed lake would choose to eat?

overhead pics of the big lake, kinda see why i want a deeper. 

I think that until spawning is out of the way boilies are often the last thing carp are wanting to eat, even more so or especially on richer natural lakes.

I do like a mix of small items in my background feed, Vitalin, crumbled and crushed boilies with a few small pellets, even (fresh) molehill soil, which is often rich in wormy goodness.

I think it was @JordanNW who asked about PVA mix, my mix is on here

I use it as my baited patch and for my bag or mesh mix. 

22 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

I think that until spawning is out of the way boilies are often the last thing carp are wanting to eat, even more so or especially on richer natural lakes.

I do like a mix of small items in my background feed, Vitalin, crumbled and crushed boilies with a few small pellets, even (fresh) molehill soil, which is often rich in wormy goodness.

I think it was @JordanNW who asked about PVA mix, my mix is on here

I use it as my baited patch and for my bag or mesh mix. 

Yes it was me only just seen this I been away for about 3 weeks 😂busy working at new