Fox Stalker POD+ goal post plastic moulding measurement??

I know this isn't going to be an interesting thread(sorry!), but if any of you have the Stalker Plus pod you could possibly help! I have an "A Pod Plus" Pod, now it comes with 3 rod buzz bars as standard, and I notice the Stalker Plus has both 2 and 3 rod buzz bars supplied as standard...its a more expensive pod so has adjustable legs (banksticks), 2&3 rod buzz bars and a better quality case. But as far as I can see looking at the pics its essentially the same pod minus those upgrades I've just mentioned. Now, getting to my point. I'm fishing a club where its 2 rods and a lot of their waters the pegs are stages, so I want to get the 2 rod buzz bars from Fox, which you can buy as spares for the Stalker + pod. I basically want to know if the plastic end block that holds the goal posts at either end of the pod is the same width measurement - it sure looks identical. I don't wanna order some and then get them only to find they don't fit. So if any of you could spare a minute to measure the width of the goal post holders ie that plastic moulding at either end of the Stalker + I can then see if its a match for mine. I'm 90% certain the EOS, A Pod + and Stalker Pod + all share the same body and end moulding...if this is correct I can get the 2 rod goal post buzz bars and know its not a waste of time and money!  

Just as a observation with fox banksticks, pods and stands, that collar on the pods should be the same diameter as the outer section of fox cam-loc banksticks, the goal post bars should be the same diameter as the bankstick inserts, that would fit the stands, sticks and pod collars, so yes they should fit. 

In the end I just took back the A Pod Plus" this morning and got my refund from angling direct ( my local Wigan branch)...and ordered a Stalker Plus Pod from Angling direct online as their warehouse shows 10+ in stock. Weird the shop couldnt order one in just said go online n get direct from their warehouse...so that's what I did. 

Better bag(padded), adjustable legs(banksticks) and 2 rod buzz bars as well as 3. Makes more sense for an extra £35...as to buy those upgrades would cost a lot more if I was to buy them as I planned to. Oh well got their in the end.